Time Out Mission InternationalPreparing for the return of Jesus the Bridegroom King
DOES GOD LOVES ME
As you cry out does God really love me and allow me to suffer,because you feel unable to know God's love,Jesus understands,Jesus felt similar pain and he cried from the cross, My God,My God why hast thou forsaken me. (Matt 27:46)KJV.
Jesus who sinless went to the cross carrying the burden of our sins in obedience to the will of the father at that moment he felt the separation of his father,as he cried out why has thou forsaken me,Maybe even Jesus felt as if God didn't love him at that moment.
God longs for the relationship he created,he want to fellowship with you (Gen 2:7-8) he even provided the way through the work of the cross for you to be reconcile with him and gave you free will to make the chioce.
Consider the following truths about God's love and read the corresponding verses
1. Nothing can seperate you from the love of God (Romans 8:35)(38:39)
2. God is love and God loves you (2corinth 13:11)
3. God loves you even while you are still a sinner(Eph 2: 4-5)
4. God created you for his pleasure (Rev 4:11)
5. God knew you before you were born even as you were knitted in your mother's womb (Isaiah 43:7)
6. God gave his only son so that you can live forever with him (John 3:16)
7. God calls you his friend (John 15 :15)
8. God discipline those whom he loves (Heb 12 :5-6)
9. God's sovereignity limlits your crises and gives meaning to your problems (Job 1:12)
10. God comforts you in your troubles ( 2 Corinth 1:4)
11.God says in his word for i know the thoughts that i think towards you,thoughts of peace and not of evil to give you a future
and hope (Jer 29:11)
12. The lord is my helper ( Heb 13:6)
Do you think anyone is going to be able to drive a wedge between us and Christ love for us? There is no way, not troubles, not hard times.not hatred,not hunger,not homelessness,not bulling threat,not backstabbing not even worst sins listed in the scripture,none of this fazes us because Jesus loves us, I am absolutely convinced that nothing,i mean nothing living or dead,Angelic or demonic today or tommorrow, high or low,thinkable or unthinkable, absolutely nothing can get between us and God's love because of the way that Jesus our Master has embraced us (Romans 8:35)